A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us (Company NORDBORN Musikverlag UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Hompeschstr. 2A, 40239 Düsseldorf, Germany, phone number: +4915678313884 , e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory. You can also fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration electronically on our website https://nordbornverlag.de/widerrufsformular. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (e.g. by email) a confirmation of receipt of such revocation. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of cancellation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
NORDBORN Musikverlag UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Hompeschstr. 2A, 2A
email address: email@example.com
I/we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us () for the purchase of the following goods (*)
Ordered on ()/received on ()
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.